Awards Ceremony will be held at AUT Wellesley St Campus – 21 November 2020
While the year has been a unique one – what hasn’t changed is the amazing work that exercise professionals and facilities contribute to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders.
Because we understand the current Covid-19 environment and that finances may be tight for many, we wanted to create an event that celebrates our entrants and winners, at a price point reflecting the current challenges. So, we have changed the format, as well as the ticket pricing – now less than half the normal rate – from only $79 each!
This year’s format & timing will be as follows:
- 7:00pm: Doors open
This gives you time to eat dinner before you arrive
- 7:30pm – 8.30pm: Bar opens
Complimentary drinks (wine, beer, cider and non-alcoholic options) & Nibbles
- 8.30 – 10pm: Awards presentations (seated)
Nibbles continuing during the evening*
* a gluten free option will be available on request
A reminder to eat dinner before attending the event.
Seating and booking:
- Limited places (so book now!)
- Bookings of multiples of 10 will automatically have a table(s) reserved, all other tickets are open seating.
- $109 per seat
- As usual the event is black tie (so suit/tie and collared shirt or suitable dress/evening wear).
Awards Ceremony Tickets are sold out – If you are a finalist not holding a ticket – please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and we will try to accommodate your request.